Friday 15 August 2014

Offcuts

Recently, I've been working on some non-woodworking related tasks.  A bit of photography, and a bit of website remodeling.  Of course these are not really my strong suits so I had to lean on a couple friends for some help.  Without Jeremy and Erik the quality and actual presence of content on the site would really suffer, I am very grateful to have such helpful friends.  

I've updated the gallery to include a couple recent projects and added a new section called offcuts.  Offcuts is a place to make use of some of the smaller pieces of wood leftover from other work and try to keep them out of the fire pit and in people's homes.  

1 comment:

  1. Gain your access to 16,000 woodworking plans.

    Teds Woodworking has more than 16,000 woodworking plans with STEP-BY-STEP instructions, pics and diagrams to make all projects simple and easy!!!

    ReplyDelete